By JG Saturday October 23, 2010
Good news, folks. Sean White, the creator of the SWMenuPro system for Joomla over at Swmenupro.com saw my video tutorial the other day and wanted to use it on his official site. Awesome!
Now, he never asked me to do this, but I don’t have a problem promoting any software that saves me time and money and makes me more efficient.
It turns out I did make a small error regarding the menus not validating depending on which css handling option you choose. The menus validate regardless of which option you choose. It must have been something with the template I was using at the time that caused it not to validate.
Anyway, I have to admit that it feels good to have my work recognized “officially”. So here’s the vid again. If you’re a Joomla wrangler who hasn’t seen it and you need any drop-down/slider/accordian type menus head over there and pick it up, you won’t regret it.
Next Post: Hypertransitory: The Comic! »
- Blogging Lessons we can learn from the Romans (391)
- About/Introduce Yourself (112)
- Joomla VS. WordPress – The New Project (87)
- Do You Follow Celebrities on Twitter? (66)
- Addicted to Non-Interactive Video Games (60)
- The thing about THE THING (58)
- The Terrible Trouble with PageRank! (52)
- Monday Comics – Return of THE LIFE-TAKER pt 2 (51)
- Be lazy AND efficient with the WordPress Mobile App (50)
- Using VUZE as a Media Server with your PS3 (49)